We are looking for a mid to senior level software engineer, with a primary focus in the Windows and .NET framework. You will re-factor and improve our existing applications as well as create applications from scratch and provide mentorship to junior level developers.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. We are also looking for a software developer that is always looking at future products and solutions, even if that is based on other languages beyond .NET.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
This position is based in our office in San Diego. Sorry, we do not offer remote or sponsorship for this position.
About EnSight Technologies
Based out of San Diego California, we are a startup looking to change how parkers find the best place to park and how owners and operator of parking facilities use data to improve their bottom line. With the power of intelligent design and intuitive parking technology, we build parking guidance systems to give drivers the information they want and need.
With years of experience in developing optical and machine learning technologies, coupled with our skill in delivering integrated parking solutions, we created the EnSight ecosystem.
We call it an ecosystem because it’s flexible, made to adapt to the environment of each parking facility. Our solution delivers instant occupancy counts, customizable dynamic signage, and an open API infrastructure, all within a smart, affordable and flexible parking guidance system.
Working across many industries with clients big and small, we’re giving parking providers a solution that’s made for them, enhancing the parking experience for all. For more information on the company go to www.ensight-technologies.com
- Participate in requirements analysis. Help to come up with requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages, preferably C#.
- Test, deploy and troubleshoot systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to our internal team (support technicians and junior level developers).
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer. Be prepared to show samples.
- Familiarity with SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Strong knowledge of C#.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Some knowledge with other programming languages such as Python is a plus.
- Some knowledge with embedded systems, vision systems is also a big plus.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Apply For This Job
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.